Located 20 minutes east of Phoenix and Paradise Valley, the city of Scottsdale is one of the most sought-after locations for homes and real estate in the fast-growing Metro Phoenix Area.
Known as “The West’s Most Western Town,” the city of Scottsdale is a thriving urban metropolis that proudly wears its Old West heritage and frontier charm on its sleeve.
This desert oasis promises a very comfortable lifestyle. Enjoy 299 days of sunshine in wonderful communities, with a wide variety of single-family residences, golf course properties, and vacation homes.
The New York Times calls Scottsdale “a desert version of Miami’s South Beach” for its “late night partying and a buzzing hotel scene.”
Experience fantastic amenities from its vibrant downtown area, great neighborhoods and communities to outdoor activities and sports, top-ranked school districts, arts, and culture.
There’s something here for everyone – from families and vacationers to urban professionals, retirees, and more.
Homes for Sale Scottsdale AZ
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Real Estate Options
When it comes to real estate, Scottsdale has it all. The city teems with beautiful single-family homes, condominiums, and townhouses.
All come in a wide range of types and features. There’s also an abundance of vacant lots available.
All you need to do is know where to look. Many of the luxury properties and gated communities in Scottsdale are found north, while affordable homes and neighborhoods are located throughout its southern half.
Featured subdivisions include:
Check out our community pages to learn more.
Homes here are built in a wide variety of beautiful desert-inspired architectural styles that fit perfectly with Scottsdale’s spectacular desert environment and stunning mountain range views.
The architecture of the homes in Scottsdale runs from Tuscan-Mediterranean, Southwestern, and Adobe to Mission, Contemporary, Spanish, and Modern.
Amenities and Attractions
Scottsdale’s mix of family-friendly amenities, resort-style conveniences, and job opportunities make it a highly desirable location.
Explore the city’s vibrant downtown area and experience its nightspots, fine dining restaurants, shopping centers, and more.
Family-friendly amenities include:
- Top-ranked public, private, and charter schools like the award-winning BASIS High School near Stonegate
- Parks, recreational facilities, and outdoor spots for hiking, walking, and running such as the McDowell Sonoran Preserve and more
- Arts and cultural venues such as the Center for the Performing Arts, Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, and more
Scottsdale is also big on sports, boasting:
- Over 200 golf courses as well as hosting the legendary Waste Management Phoenix Open – the world’s most attended golf tournament
- Arenas like the Scottsdale Stadium, the springtime home of the San Francisco Giants, and the nearby Cactus Bowl and PlayStation Fiesta Bowl are top picks for college football
The city is just as well known for the following events:
- The Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show
- The Barrett-Jackson Auto Show
- The Scottsdale Culinary Festival
Looking for the Perfect Home in Scottsdale, AZ?
My name is Christy Mooney and I’m a professional Realtor who specializes in helping buyers like you find and purchase the home of your dreams in Scottsdale, Arcadia, and Paradise Valley, Arizona.
To get in touch with me for more details about available homes, communities, amenities, and more in “The West’s Most Western Town,” call (602) 538-5106 or email christymooneyAZ@gmail.com.